UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2010-11-28

He's My World

He's my world . He's my everything . He's my dream . He's my fantasy . He's my MardybUm . He's my Papa . He's my cUmmy2 . He's my man . He's my universe . He's meant everything to me . Yes . He is . ;)

Everytime when I'm thinking of him . I will smiling . Automatically . He can make me sad . He can make me happy . He can make me smile . He can make me cry . He can fix my heart when I'm in moody . Like what had happen today . I did something that made him hurt . I'm so sorry dear . Never mean to do that . I know you are hurt . 

After that , he'd messaged me . And my world so shine ! Really waiting for his message . ;) Ouh my Papa . I don't know what else I want to say . I'm nothing without you . My life is so empty . Please don't go away . I LOVE YOU

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment