UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2010-11-29

I'll Let You kNow

I Love You mOre tHan wOrds caN dEscRibe ;)
I'm just laying down at my bed . Looking at my teddy , my spongebob , my barbie , my nightmare . Grr . They are also staring at me . Ngee ! Then I smile . They are smiling too . ;)

Teddy : Dear .. Why do you look so happy ?

Me : Look into my eyes . Tell me what are you find out . ;)

Teddy : You are in love dear !! Ouh GOsh ! 
*Then I'm smiling . *

MeWhy do I love him ? Can you think about it ?

Spongebob : Yes dear . 1st - His smile . His smile can make you melting . His smile can fixed everything . Your hurt , You sadness . Your happiness .. He touch you just only with his smile .. Am i right ?

Me : Yes Spongebob . He is . Other else ? *keep on smiling*

Barbie : I know I know !! Because of the way he makes you feel . He makes you feel so alive . He makes you feel like like like like like you never felt before . His message can make you smile . Make you laugh . Make you happy . Make you feel so comfort . He's always make your day shining . Your night brighting . Am I right ?

Me : Yes you are Barbie . ;) Then ?

Nightmare : Let me guest ! You love him because of he's mean a world to you . Without him , you are nothing . Whenever you are thinking about him . All of your feeling will mixed together as 1 . You sadness because you know what might be happen . Your happiness because he's treat you as a princess . Your hurt because you know he's not belonging to you .. You wish he's always by your side . Wiping your tears while you are crying . He's really means to you . Without him , your life is empty .

Me : Nightmare , what did you've said just now are all true . I can't deny it .

Teddy : And there's some more . You love him because he makes you feel that you are the only girl in his world . He treat you like a princess . He always want you to be happy . He said that he don't want to see you crying . He always want to be by your side no matter what happen .

Spongebob : You love him because he always thinking of you every single time . Just only you in his mind . You miss the word "Missing you" . Yes . The words . You really like to hear the words from him every single day .

Barbie : You love him also because when you are looking at him , he makes your heart beating over and over . Dupdapdupdapdupdap . Even more faster . And your heart will say "Oh my god ! Oh my god ! He's there . Standing at the bus stop ! He's there . Walking in front of me . Control Margareth ! Control yourself ! "

Nightmare : The most thing that you love him is his voice . Every seconds , you can hear his whispering next to you . Even though you had just met him for once . But you still can hear his voice . Because of that , you are really missing him from day to day .

Teddy : The best thing is , you falling in love with him because he's always make your imagination look like a real . Every time when you are messaging with him , both of you will talk what are you dreaming of . Looking at the sky . Looking at the stars . Sitting down at the beach . You are lying down your head on his shoulder . Oouch ! It's really sweet dear .

Barbie : And guest what . I know what makes you love him dear . The way he calling you . Sometimes he'll call you DEAR , Honey , Cayang , Sweetheart , Mardybum . Hehehe ! I know that will makes you always smile . Makes your day complete .

Me : *Crying* . Ouh gosh . All of you are so sweet . You can read what is on my mind . What I'm always thinking of . Yes he is . He's meant everything to me . He's my world . He's my Mardybum . He's my Teddy . He's my heart . I'm heart him . I wish that know what I'm feel someday . I want him to know that I love him . Everyday . Every seconds . I'm always thinking of him . Sometimes whent I'm thinking about him, it'll make me crying suddenly . I don't know why . Yes , when we are in love with someone , we are always thinking everything about them . Can't deny it . And sometimes I will post my sad status at Facebook , then he'l text me . He asked me why . I can't express my whole feeling . I don't want him to worry about this . I just want him to be happy since the 1st day i know him . I don't want to hurting him . But as a human , I can't run from this mistakes . I do hurting him because I make him worry . Huh . Never mind , after this . I'l do the best that I can . All of you please give me some supports so I can through my day with LOVE . Mmmuahhss ! 

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment