UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2011-02-04

McLoud a.k.a Tucil's Birthday

Happy Birthday to u ...
Happy birthday to u ...
Happy birthday to Tucil ..
Happy birthday to u ....

Hehe ! Today is my nephew's birthday .. McLoud Syntosa anak Rino . :) WeWiitt ! Gettin older now dear . May God be with you always . 

Just now I did called him . Then I'd sang for him . Shy-shy memiooww dia dengar . Mo cakap pun malu-malu . Aisehh ! Hak3 !! 

Then saya tanya dia , got celebrate it or not . Dia cakap tidak ada celebrate pun . Then I'm asked him , y ? Dia cakap .. "Semua kedai tutup" . Hak3 ! Aiyakkk . Baru ingat . Today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year . Lolsss . Hahaha ! Mengong punya aunt . Hak3 ! :) Then I'd told him lha . " Never mind dear . Got next time to celebrate it again . "

Then dia cakap after i sang for him . " AUnt , next time I'll sing for u . " Then saya tanya bila . Then dia jawab . " On 20th " . Hehehe ~ So sweet . :) I'm waiting . >.<

Can't wait to sing for my Momi pulak diz comin 11th . Her birthday . :)

* END ~ *

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment