UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2011-06-12

Thank You


1. God
Thanks to God cause giving the strength and beautiful life to me . I'm always believe that God always giving the best for me . Even though sometimes I'm feel so down , I know God must have some reasons for that .  God has created my life story , my love story , my happiness . HE IS THE WAY , THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE . HE won't leave me . I know that . NEVER .


2 . Family
I love my family so much . No one can take them away from me . They are everything to me . They're my life . They're my strength . They're my true love in this world . They're meant everything to me . They're always by my side especially my mother . Mom , I do love you so much . I do mish you so much too .. <3 mom . 

3. My Friends
Yeah , true . I love my friends . All of them . There are no reasons why do I love my friends so much . They're my family too . Never meant to hurt anyone of you , friend . If I did mistaked , I'm apologise . Sometimes , tak perasan pun TERbuat salah kat awak . You lah .. You . Hurm . Sorry , just terasa sikit . But no worries , I won't make you my enemy . I'm not too cruel . I'm still love our friendship . Thanks cuz being such a good friends of mine . :)

4. Love
Love . You know who you are love . I love you . Every of my entry . I'd mentioned that , you're my everything and always fall for you . Tak muak pun cakap macam tu wak . You've the one who's shine my world . You meant everything to me Love . :( .. Don't know how do I live without you . So sad .. But thanks , cause pernah fall for my heart . Not only fall for me . But my heart . Do you know how sweet is it ? :) Just me and God know .. 

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment