UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2011-07-19

19th / November ' 2010 - 19th / July ' 2011

White clock with words Time to Stop on its face Stock Photo - 5384379

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 8th MONTHS . Tak sangka kan , 8 bulan ady I'm starting messaging with you . On this date (19th) , I'm OFFICIALLY letting you go from my life dear . ;) Setelah 8 bulan . I'm letting you go now . Hehe . And I hope I can make it . Don't worry about me . I'm doin fine with all of this . 19th - That's the start and the end of us . ;)
Yeah , when it's the time I wanna you to hold my heart . My heart was so EXPENSIVE . And I want you to take care of it . But sayang , but never appreciate it . You just think it's WORTHLESS . PRICELESS . Yesh . That's the true . You never mean to take good care of it like I'm taking care of yours . NEVER . You really broke my heart into pieces Dear .. I'm so sad about it . I can't express how sad was I . 


But no need to worry anymore . After this , I'm really promise myself not going to disturbing any single of your life . I'll go  far away from you . Because I know that's the better for you . And I think that's what you want right ? Although you didn't say about it , but I know . Don't worry . I'll move away away and far away from your life . 


:) Yes . Because she'll have you in her life . And she'll makes your life perfect as you want . By that time , you won't ever think about me again because she'll feed you with all of her love . Nice right ? Yeah , that's all what I'll wish for you . Your Happiness . :) And me too . Someone will thank you for letting me go for my better life . :)


Last but not least , NEVER FEEL REGRET all of this thing . Because this is the best for both of us . Yeah , for sure . Between you and me is nothing . Antara kita just be friend right . Not more than that . Just me je kot  yang lebih2 fikir we're couple . Hehe . Tapi takpe lah , thanks cause beri NIKMAT dan rasa COUPLE tu kat saye . ;) Minta maaf cuz selama ini banyak menyusahkan awak dan lain2 . Halalkan makan minum saye ek . :) 

Yang benar - Margareth Anak Nangkai

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment