UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2011-07-08

It's all about ME and Mr.Papa

So the true . We must always remember this . No matter how hard our life was , it's happen for the reason . Tuhan sengaja nak berikan cabaran dan dugaan di dalam hidup kita . Takkan dia asyik nak bagikan kesenangan kepada kita , am I right ? 

Sometimes , kita tak boleh nak lari daripada kenyataan yang amat menyakitkan . Kita harus terima setiap kesakitan itu . Kesakitan tu lah yang akan mematangkan kita untuk meneruskan kehidupan di dunia sementara ini . 

Mr.Mardybum , my heart says . I LOVE YOU . Not to the person who you are , but to the heart that you belong . I love your heart . That's the 1st . And the 2nd , I love you for the person who you are . 

 
Mr.Mardybum . You're my balloon . You've coloured my life . I won't ever let you go . 


 
I Love everytime when we're met . We'll share our stories . That's makes we're not gettin bored with each others right ? I'm really miss the 1st moment when I'm with you .

My love is everywhere . I love you more than you know . Every second . Every minutes . Every hours . I love you . Non-stop . 

I love when you're holding my hands . I feel so safe . I want to be with you all my life . I miss this moment dear . In the car . I'm holding your hand while you're driving . You know what . When the time I'm held it . I want to cry . Because I don't want you to go away .

I love this the most . I love when we're met . You'll never miss to kiss my forehead . Did you noticed how romantic you are Papa .. Kissing at the forehead means that you're really care for me . That's why I love it . Thanks Papa for everything . Although I'm always gettin angry and dissapointed with you . I'll love you until the end because our memories is too expensive for me to erase . 

MARGARETH ANAK NANGKAI A _ M _ _ TA _ _ I _ .. Hahaha ~ Yeahhh ! 

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment