UMur Margareth Pada Hari Ini


2011-07-10

Let's move . I'm tired .


Now , it's time to forget you . I'm suppose to be not to get through hard time like this . But why must I ? Why can't I just live happily just like before ? Where's the happiness ? Where's the fairness ? Why must everytime I have to get through all of this pain ? Am I such a fool girl ? The girl that always getting flirt with guys ? 

Why do hard for me to forget you ? You know that I cannot forget you so easily right ? That's the problem . My heart problem . I miss you so much and it's driving me crazy . All i want to do is , I just want to forget you . ;( When I can't even just ask you to come back . There's no way out I think . We're getting far away from each others now . 


I can forget it . I can erase you from my life . But if I'm thinking my life without you .. TEARS FORM . Huh ~ You didn't say anything . You didn't message me to say goodbye . That's terrible . That's so cruel . It's sucks ! 


For all . I'm so lucky for having a person like you in my life . Thanks cause you've made me so happy . You'd bring the happiness . Don't worry . I won't hate you . Never feel any regret by falling for you . I hope after this , you'll never search for me again . Let's start your new life without me . And don't make me come back to you again aokai Mr.Mardybum . It's not so easy to letting you go . 

0 pot pet pot pet:

Post a Comment